The Shepherd of Hope blog is here to serve you, to help you know Jesus better and to find hope in Him. This blog relies on the Spirit of God using the word of God to build people of God. All material has been prayerfully submitted for your encouragement and spiritual edification. Your questions and comments are welcome.


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wilbur Chapman's Rule for Christian Living

Dr. Wilbur Chapman was a man greatly used by God. There was a reason for that. He learned to avoid impediments to His walk with the Lord. "My rule for Christian Living" is a short statment we will find helpful in maneuvering through the spiritual minefield of life. God bless and guide you all.

““My rule for Christian living.” - The rule that governs my life is this: anything that dims my vision of Christ, or takes away my taste for Bible study, or cramps my prayer life, or makes Christian work difficult is wrong for me, and I must, as a Christian, turn away from it.” This simple rule may help you find a safe road for your feet along life’s road.



No comments:

Post a Comment